Monday, August 16, 2010

My experience in wearing PB

So how has it been like wearing PB? I've been wearing it for a month already and I've lost 2.5kg so far...

When Salha first brought it to me, i was like eeeeeeeeeee how am I supposed to fit in this??? Cos it looked tight. And I was quite apprehensive when i had to wear it. In my mind i was like "oh my gosh boleh masuk kah??" And yes, it can. Really can. There are ways and methods to wear it. When i first put it on, I was surprised that it's actually quite comfy. I mean i can sit down without feeling like I'm gonna burst.

Also i asked Salha, am i gonna take half an hour just to wear this?? Cos it looks like it has lots of hooks. Salha reassured me and said "no la, 5 minute je" Okay i didn't believe her then haha but after wearing it for two days, I realised yeah,she's right. Even now, i only need around 2 minutes. Cos it's that easy. It just looks difficult.

The first week...

The first day, itself, was quite tough for me because Ii'm not used to it. it feels tight at the tummy area and my boobs were super lifted up. For those who love having a cleavage, this is perfect la seriously. The long girdle also lifts up your butt and basically, giving you an hour glass figure. I wore it for 8 hours, and that's a minimum to see maximum effect. Also, i 'farted' a lot. Basically, the whole week i was letting out lots of air and i was going to the toilet a lot to pee.

By the third day of wearing it, it started getting more comfortable. So the key here is not to give up! you must persevere in wearing it. TAHAN! Once you pass the third day to a week or more (depends on some people), the PB will get really comfy, provided you are wearing the right size of course.

Get the right size!

Getting the right size is very important hence that's why you will need to be measured correctly. And in my opinion, you need wear the size that you are currently at now, not a size that you wish to aspire to. Because if you do that, you will end up not wearing it at all because it's just too tight for you. you will give up! So get something that's comfy for you. After all, the PB comes in three hook sizes. Once you get thinner, you just hook it smaller. :)

The second week and so on..

By the second week, it became a routine for me to wear it to sleep. I will go home, shower, and put it on immediately. I still can do bits of housework in it, so there's no problem if you wanna squat down, run, cross your legs etc. you can either choose to wear it to work or wear it at night. I choose to wear it to sleep because I prefer it this way. Nowadays I'll feel something is missing if i don't wear it to sleep. After wearing it for a month, i feel it's looser and getting even more comfier.

Washing it is...

Easy peasy! i'll soak it in a pail with a bit of detergent, and I'll rinse it and hang it to dry under a shade. You must not put it in the washing machine as it'll destroy it, and also you are not supposed to dry it under the sun. Because of the material, the PB dries very easily. Super easy to maintain.

And that's it!

The best part is, this PB comes with a lifetime warranty. means it can be fixed for free if it's spoiled. And it controls your appetite too, you won't feel like eating a lot, and unlike other corsets, this corset won't roll up your tummy when you sit down. And you won't feel like it's poking into you.

Nice!

No comments: