Saturday, August 7, 2010

Premium Beautiful: Why I wear it!



I first came across Premium Beautiful corset in the beginning of this year. Yes,the name of the corset is called Premium Beautiful. I read in quite a few blogs about this corset but didn't think much of it..

Since I gave birth to Peanut a 17 months ago, i have been trying my damnest to lose that extra weight!! I put on almost 17kg during my pregnancy cos I ate whatever I want, and whenever I wanted! Pregnancy, to me, is the passport to EAT all you can because I want to make sure Peanut gets all the nutrients lol.

Anyway..after i gave birth, I lost all the weight except for the final 5kg..*sniff*. in fact, i lost 12kg in the third month after giving birth, but the stubborn 5kg just refuse to budge lor! And i really tried my best to lose that weight. I only eat a few spoonfuls of rice for lunch and dinner, and sometimes i just drink soup...eat the vegies...eat a little of meat...and yet...my weight just refuse to budge. I really reduced all my food intake but seems like all my efforts are wasted. Sigh...my pants and jeans still feel tight..I have been living practically in leggings and stretch pants. i have the muffin top. You know, where you can see the flesh poking out at the side above your pants. So ugly lor. And my jelly belly...another sad case. Can't really wear tight top cos you can see my belly jiggling everytime i walk hahaa

I do not have the time to exercise as it is, I go home late at night everyday after work, and my weekends are devoted to Peanut. Also, I do not want to take any diet pills, as i'm a bit worried about the side effects.

Anyway....

I finally decided to purchase the corset. It's quite an investment, but I thought, instead of throwing my money away at slimming centre or at the gym, I will buy the corset instead. At least, it's something i can use everyday, and by the end of the day, it's something tangible. :) And it's proven at lots of blogs that it helps you to reshape your body and lose weight. Not only that it has other added benefits , it helps control your food intake, it heals your backache, prevent the formation of cysts and breast cancer because of its infrared rays etc. Though the last one, okay, I find it hard to believe, but whatever it is, my main purpose to is flatten my jelly belly, and to lose that extra damn weight. Those benefits that was mentioned is really good to have as well. If it helps, then it's good! I do not mind such benefits haha

So i bought it..


My starting weight. 59.2kg...sob sob.

then 58.9

I wanted to go out and celebrate with a cake when i saw this number. A number that has not been since...well, since i was pregnant, where i was progressively getting fatter and fatter. Anyway, i did not go and eat a cake la, siaw meh?? Waste my calories later.

Not bad la, considering i've only wore it for 3 weeks. It's a steady progress, but a progress nonetheless considering i've been dieting since like forever and nothing has happened wtf. And i have not done anything different except wear the corset to sleep every night.

Anyway..hopefully, i can go back to my pre-pregnancy weight finally!! *fingers crossed*

No comments: